Short Term Medical is temporary health insurance for individuals younger than 65 looking for coverage for themselves or their families during life’s many transitions. With an Short Term Medical policy, you choose how the coverage fits your needs or the needs of your family You select the deductible, coinsurance, and length of coverage so you know that you have prepared if an unexpected medical circumstance arises. Click to read more about how Short Term Medical insurance can fit your needs in any stage of life.
Short Term Medical Insurance Fits Any Stage of Life:
- FOR AFFORABILITY
- We find a number of families are using this plan instead a standard medical plan given they are often half the price of traditional medical plans
- Individuals between jobs – this can be a lot cheaper than cobra
- Health Insurance Waiting Period – You just started a new job and you are excited about the new opportunities and possibilities it will provide. The only problem is your new insurance has not started yet, and the health insurance waiting period has left you temporarily without insurance. You know that going without medical insurance has the possibility of landing you with a mountain of medical related bills. Going without insurance could mean you are paying for doctor visits, hospital stays, and physical therapy all on your own –
- Early Retirement Insurance
- You’ve just retired early and you are ready to set out on a new adventure. Perhaps you are planning on traveling around the country, starting a new hobby, spending more time with your family, or maybe you are finally realizing your dream and starting your own business. You may find yourself temporarily without insurance for a short amount of time, even if you are simply planning on relaxing in your retirement. Regardless of your plans, you should always have health insurance .
- Recent U.S. Immigrants
- Recent Graduate Health Insurance
- You are a recent graduate and are finally setting out on your own. That may mean moving to a new city, starting a new job, or finally leaving the comfort and security of mom and dad. In some cases, being a recent graduate may mean you are temporarily uninsured. If you find yourself without insurance for any reason, a short-term health insurance solution can help ease some of your burden. –
- Health Insurance for Young Adults
Regardless of your youth and general health, an accident or illness could be devastating to your future health, recovery, finances and opportunities. Now is the time to obtain a short-term medical insurance policy to protect your health and future until you qualify for your own employer-sponsored health plan. –
Please note, our Short Term Medical insurance is intended for temporary gaps in health insurance. It is not compliant with the federal Affordable Care Act and does not cover expenses related to pre-existing conditions.
Click Here to Find a Plan for your family